Call 4 of MULTIPLY Opens 10th July 2018
Note that the Reference Date for Call 4 is 1st January 2019.
An indicative timescale for the selection process is as detailed below.
- July 10, 2018: Call 4 for applications opens.
- October 8, 2018, 23:59 hrs BST : Call 4 closes; deadline for applications
- Early October 2018: Preliminary Eligibility check completed; applications referred to Evaluation and Selection Committee.
- January 1, 2019 – Evaluation, Ranking and Selection complete. This date is the Reference Date for purpose of compliance with eligibility and mobility criteria. If – due to the volume of applications received – the ranking list cannot be completed by this date the corresponding reference date will also have to be delayed. Applicants will be informed should this happen.
- Early January 2019: final eligibility and mobility check.
- Mid January 2019: results communicated to successful candidates (Offer-to-hire email).
- End January 2019/Early February 2019: results communicated to unsuccessful candidates; start of appeal procedure.
- May 1 2019: Latest employment start date for MULTIPLY Fellows from Call 4.
MULTIPLY will publish a total of six Calls for Applicants at roughly 6-monthly intervals in order to allow prospective applicants to apply for the call that best fits with their existing employment schedule. Call 5 is expected to open in January 2019; the last call will be approximately in October 2019.
For the MULTIPLY Guide for Applicants and other related documents,