Click the button below to access the Application Portal.
Note that the Reference Date for Call 6 is 1st January 2020.
An indicative timescale for the selection process is as detailed below.
- July 9, 2019: Call 6 for applications opens.
- October 8, 2019, 23:59 hrs BST : Call 6 closes; deadline for applications
- End October 2019: Preliminary Eligibility check completed; applications referred to Evaluation and Selection Committee.
- January 1, 2020 – Evaluation, Ranking and Selection complete. This date is the Reference Date for purpose of compliance with eligibility and mobility criteria. If – due to the volume of applications received – the ranking list cannot be completed by this date the corresponding reference date will also have to be delayed. Applicants will be informed should this happen.
- Early January 2020: final eligibility and mobility check.
- Mid January 2020: results communicated to successful candidates (Offer-to-hire email).
- End January 2020/Early February 2020: results communicated to unsuccessful candidates; start of appeal procedure.
- March 1, 2020: Latest employment start date for MULTIPLY Fellows from Call 6.
For the MULTIPLY Guide for Applicants and other related documents,