The Third Call of MULTIPLY is now OPEN.
Server maintenance messages
- On Tuesday 23 January between 7.30am – 8am GMT, all conference logins will be affected.
- On Wednesday 24 January between 7.30am – 8am GMT, the following conferences will experience another 30-minute outage:
Service is expected to return to normal from the Wednesday 31 January.
The Apply button will remain active till the Call Closing date, 2nd April, 2018.
Note that the Reference Date for Call 3 is 1st July 2018.
An indicative timescale for the selection process is as detailed below.
- January 4th 2018: Call 3 for applications opens.
- April 2nd, 2018, 23:59 UK time: Call 2 closes; deadline for applications.
- Early April 2018: Preliminary Eligibility check completed; applications referred to Evaluation and Selection Committee.
- July 1st 2018 – Evaluation, Ranking and Selection complete. This date is the Reference Date for purpose of compliance with eligibility and mobility criteria. If – due to the volume of applications received – the ranking list cannot be completed by this date the corresponding reference date will also have to be delayed. Applicants will be informed should this happen.
- Early July 2018: final eligibility and mobility check.
- Mid July 2018: results communicated to successful candidates (Offer-to-hire email).
- End July 2018/Early August 2018: results communicated to unsuccessful candidates; start of appeal procedure.
- November 1 2018: Latest employment start date for MULTIPLY Fellows from Call 2.
MULTIPLY will publish a total of six Calls for Applicants at roughly 6-monthly intervals in order to allow prospective applicants to apply for the call that best fits with their existing employment schedule. Call 4 is expected to open in July 2018; the last call will be approximately in Oct 2019.
For the MULTIPLY Guide for Applicants and other related documents,
MULTIPLY Call 2 update
Final eligibility check complete – Candidates to be notified shortly.
Evaluations of submitted proposals by independent Experts were completed on the 15th of December.
Ethics evaluations of proposals were completed on the 19th of December 2017.
The Evaluation and Selection Committee will be finalizing the summary responses and the ranking list by the 1st of January 2018.
Candidates will be notified of the final results shortly after, once final eligibility compliance checks are completed.