The First Call of MULTIPLY is now CLOSED.
An indicative timescale for the selection process is as detailed below.
- 3 Jan 2017: Call 1 for applications opens.
- 31 Mar 2017, 23:59 UK time: Call 1 closes; deadline for applications.
- Early Apr 2017: Preliminary Eligibility check completed; applications referred to Evaluation and Selection Committee.
- 1 Jul 2017: Evaluation, Ranking and Selection complete. This date is the Reference Date for purpose of compliance with eligibility and mobility criteria. If – due to the volume of applications received – the ranking list cannot be completed by this date the corresponding reference date will also have to be delayed. Applicants will be informed should this happen.
- Early Jul 2017: final eligibility and mobility check.
- Mid Jul 2017: results communicated to successful candidates (Offer-to-hire email).
- late Jul/early Aug 2017: results communicated to unsuccessful candidates; start of appeal procedure.
Call 1 – Current stage of application processing
1 Nov 2017 latest possible employment start date for MULTIPLY Fellows from Call 1.
The Second Call will tentatively open on the 1st of July, 2017. Please subscribe to our twitter feed for regular updates.
MULTIPLY will publish a total of six Calls for Applicants at roughly 6-monthly intervals in order to allow prospective applicants to apply for the call that best fits with their existing employment schedule. Call 2 is expected to open 1 July 2017; the last call will be approximately in Oct 2019.
For the MULTIPLY Guide for Applicants and other related documents, click here.