The Second Call of MULTIPLY is now closed.
The Apply button will become active from this day till the Call Closing date,
October 2nd, 2017. October 16, 2017.
Note that the Reference Date for Call 2 is January 1 2018.
An indicative timescale for the selection process is as detailed below.
- July 3rd 2017: Call 2 for applications opens.
- October 16th 2017, 23:59 UK time: Call 2 closes; deadline for applications.
- Early October 2017: Preliminary Eligibility check completed; applications referred to Evaluation and Selection Committee.
- January 1st 2018 – Evaluation, Ranking and Selection complete. This date is the Reference Date for purpose of compliance with eligibility and mobility criteria. If – due to the volume of applications received – the ranking list cannot be completed by this date the corresponding reference date will also have to be delayed. Applicants will be informed should this happen.
- Early January 2018: final eligibility and mobility check.
- Mid January 2018: results communicated to successful candidates (Offer-to-hire email).
- End January 2018/Early February 2018: results communicated to unsuccessful candidates; start of appeal procedure.
- May 1 2018: Latest employment start date for MULTIPLY Fellows from Call 2.
MULTIPLY will publish a total of six Calls for Applicants at roughly 6-monthly intervals in order to allow prospective applicants to apply for the call that best fits with their existing employment schedule. Call 3 is expected to open in July 2018; the last call will be approximately in Oct 2019.
For the MULTIPLY Guide for Applicants and other related documents,